Active Vacation in Chamonix
3 hiking days & 3 outdoors activities: Hiking, Paragliding, Rafting and Mountain biking (7 Nights / 8 Days)
Based in the Chamonix valley, this multi-activity tour includes a selection of the most scenic day-hikes around Mont Blanc & the best outdoor activities! Light day-packing, optimal guiding service and a well-adapted choice of comfortable 3 or 4 star hotel in Chamonix are only a few great advantages of this tour! In this tour, you will discover amazing day hike programs around Chamonix with our guides who will also share their experience & knowledge about the greatest Alpinism ascent, the history of Chamonix and wildlife… Best of all, you will enjoy a great paraglide flight with an amazing view of the Mont Blanc range, mountain biking and river rafting.
- Top of Aiguille du Midi
- Paraglide flight from Planpraz
- Hiking to Lake Blanc Alt
- Mountain bike ride
- Le Chapeau viewpoint
- Rafting or Canoraft session
- 3/4-star accommodation as per itinerary (subject to availability) at the time of booking or similar.
- Includes 7 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 2 Picnic Lunch, 5 Dinners as per itinerary (B = breakfast, L= lunches, PL = Picnic lunches, D= dinner).
- ¼ of wine + 1 Bottled water per person for 5 dinners
- Cable cars for day 2 & 4 (Day 4 : only open from the 17th June until the 17th September)
- Hiking guide on Day 2, Day 4 & Day 6 (+Private return transfer Chamonix / Le Lavancher on Day 6)
- Paraglide flight with cable car on day 3 (30mn flight – 2h of activity – including the guide & helmet)
- Mountain Bike ride for half day on day 5 (including the guide, the bikes rentals & helmet)
- Rafting session on day 7 – 2h of activity (including the guide, wetsuit rentals and helmet)
- All flights, excess baggage fees, airport departure taxes and other relevant taxes
- All meals not mentioned above
- Optional activities and excursions
- Drinks, tips, laundry, bottled drinking water and other personal expenses
- Transfers on Day 1 and Day 8
- Repatriation & Cancellation insurance
- Medical, Travel and Baggage Insurance
- Holiday Surcharge
- Items of a personal nature (i.e. internet, curio, laundry, beverages, etc.) unless specifically quoted for above
- Tips and gratuities
- Passport and Visa fees
- Anything not specifically quoted in the inclusions
- GST extra as applicable
INCLUDED AND NOT
Accommodation (as per itinerary)
Meals (as per itinerary)
COST: From EUR 1670* onwards Per Person in standard twin/double room
4-star: From EUR 1820* onwards Per Person in standard twin/double room
EXCHANGE RATE: 1 EUR = 71 INR (exchange rate as on the day of payment applicable)
VALIDITY: 1st June to 30th September 2017
At times there may be special deals- enquire at the time of booking.
*Min 4 persons required.