Ananda in the Himalayas - Wellness
Ananda Wellness are tailor made programs for individual to achieve their health goals.
Ananda in the Himalayas is a luxury destination spa located in the foothills of the Himalayas in India Set among 100 acres of virgin forest, Ananda is built around the majestic palace estate of the Maharaja of Tehri- Garhwal offering breath-taking views of the Himalayan Mountains, the valley of the holy town of Rishikesh and the river Ganga.
A visit to Ananda can be for a short break for rest and relaxation, romantic getaway or for comprehensive wellness programs to reach individual health goals.
Ananda Wellness all-inclusive packages are programs which are tailor made for individual health goals. Ananda’s wellness programs follow a holistic approach towards achieving the best results in a safe, nurturing atmosphere expertly guided by our team of expert Ayurvedic doctors, skilled therapists, nutritionists, yogis and spa cuisine chefs.
In order to be successful, each program requires a minimum length of stay and these are listed below:
• Weight Management – 14 nights
• Ayurvedic Rejuvenation – 7 nights
• Detox – 7 nights
• Yogic Detox – 7 nights
• Yoga – 5 nights
• Renew – 7 nights
• Stress Management – 5 nights
• Active – 5 nights
INCLUDED AND NOT
ACCOMMODATION (as per itinerary)
MEALS (as per itinerary)
- Accommodation as per the packages.
- Individual Wellness Consultation; Ayurvedic Consultation (where required)
- Personal Fitness Consultation, Fitness Test and Body composition analysis where required
- Ongoing progress checks with Doctor and Spa consultants
- Detailed debrief session and lifestyle consultation and counseling session
- Morning Wake Up signature tea and fresh fruit bowl provided every day.
- 3 Ananda Rejuvenation Spa Cuisine meals (breakfast/ lunch/ dinner), per night per person
- Daily use of the Hydrotherapy facilities: Steam, Sauna, Chill Plunge Pool, Kneipp Hydrotherapy Foot Bath and Heated Lap Pool
- Scheduled Spa Lifestyle and Wellness activities: Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Vedanta, Fitness, Cooking demonstrations Lectures, Workshops and Excursions
- Transfers to and from the hotel
- GST extra as applicable
- Any other things not mentioned in the inclusions
- Rates subject to minimum length of stay required for each package
- Complimentary transfers from the Haridwar Railway Station or Dehradun Airport for Suite and Villa category bookings.
- Use of the spa facilities like Sauna, Steam and the spa therapies are available only to guests who are of the age of 18 years and above.
- A recent Government notification requires guests to carry proof of identity at the time of check in. The proof of identify can either be the guest’s passport, driving license, PAN card or voter’s card
< style="color:#ffffff;" class=" center">+91 022 22828208>
< style="color:#ffffff;" class=" center">CALL US>