6 Nights / 7 Days
1N Lima / 1N Cusco / 1N Machu Picchu / 1N Cusco / 2N Puno
Peru is home to Machu Picchu, an ancient Incan city that is the best proof of perfection of the Inca ability working the stone. In this tour you will be visiting Cusco – the former capital of the Inca Empire, Korikancha or Temple of Sun, Market in Pisac, Machhu Picchu, Puno, and many more. The tour includes luxury stay with breakfast and entrance fees to museums as mentioned in the itinerary.
- 5* Accommodation as per itinerary (subject to availability) at the time of booking or similar.
- Includes 6 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches and 1 Dinner.
- Tips at airports, hotels, restaurants, bus and train stations.
- Meals will be provided as detailed in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the monuments detailed in the itinerary.
- Local taxes
- Airport transfers
- Train tickets and Vessel tickets
- Half Day Tour of Cusco
- Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Machu Picchu
- Andean Range
- Floating Islands of Uros
- All flights, excess baggage fees, airport departure taxes and other relevant taxes.
- All meals and drinks not specified in inclusions.
- Porterage at airport and hotels.
- Items of a personal nature (i.e. internet, curio, laundry, beverages, etc.) unless specifically quoted for above.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Visa fees.
- Optional Tours.
- City Taxes to be paid directly at the hotel.
- Anything not specifically quoted in the inclusions.
- GST extra as applicable
INCLUDED AND NOT
ACCOMMODATION (as per itinerary)
MEALS (as per itinerary)
TRAIN TICKETS AND VESSEL TICKETS (as per itinerary)
From USD 291* per person per day on twin sharing basis, for minimum 2 people travelling together
1 USD = 67 INR (exchange rate as on the day of payment applicable)
24th March – 27th March (Easter),
22nd June – 26th June (Inti Raymi Cusco only) and
27th July – 31st July (Independence Day)