Indulge in the adventure of a lifetime as you discover the most remote and untouched corners of Botswana’s iconic wilderness destinations. While the landscape changes from destination to destination, the warm African welcome at each private campsite remains the same. Also experience the Elephant camp within sight of the breathtaking Victoria Falls, which is one of the natural wonders of the world.
- Accommodations for 9 nights on double/ twin/ single occupancy.
- Meet and greet at Maun airport.
- All meals – from dinner on day one to breakfast on day ten.
- A reasonable amount of bottled water, local wine, beer and soft drinks are included.
- Road transfers during your safari ending at Victoria Falls Airport on day 10.
- Seat on charter as specified: Maun / Nxabega / Khwai.
- Waterborne/game viewing activities while on safari.
- Elephant interaction during your stay at The Elephant Camp.
- Tour of Victoria Falls – including entrance fee.
- National Parks entrance fees while on safari.
- Soft drinks, house wine, local beer, teas and coffees at The Elephant Camp.
- Domestic airport tax within Botswana.
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance.
- Personal Travel Journal filled with the highlights of your itinerary.
- Services of our guide throughout your adventure in Botswana.
- Anything and everything not mentioned or specified in the inclusions.
INCLUDED AND NOT
ALL DRINKS INCLUDED
LUNCH IN RESTAURANT
ALL TICKETS MUSEUM
< style="color:#ffffff;" class=" center">+91 022 22828208>
< style="color:#ffffff;" class=" center">CALL US>
- Approximately 70% of Botswana is covered by The Kalahari Desert.
- Botswana’s Orapa mine is the largest diamond mine in the world. Debswana is the largest diamond mining company operating in Botswana