Bucharest in Nutshell - Romania
3 Nights / 4 Days
Bucharest is the capital city of Romania. It is also most important cultural, industrial and financial centre of Romania. It is the largest city in Romania, located in the southeast of the country, on the banks of Dambovita River which is less than 70 km from the north of the Danube River. It is one of the largest cities in Southeastern Europe.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in 4* hotel (or similar subject to availability).
- Transfer from airport to hotel and from hotel to the airport.
- 3 breakfasts, 3 dinners and 1 lunch in Indian restaurants.
- A/c Van or bus with driver for the transfers and tours.
- Panoramic bus city tour of Bucharest –the Royal Palace, the University’s Library, the City-Hall, inside visit of the Parliament Palace and village museum in Bucharest.
- Visit the most important shopping malls in Bucharest.
- 2 x 0.5 ml bottles of mineral water in the bus per person per day.
- 1 x 0.5 ml bottle of mineral water in the hotel room per person per day.
- Parking and road taxes.
- Porterage in the hotels.
- Professional English speaking guide for tours
- All entrance tickets for the tour objects visited
- Other meals than mentioned.
- Alcoholic beverages with meals.
- Personal expenses.
- Everything and anything not specified or mentioned in the inclusions.
- Optional day tour to Transylvania and Dracula.
- GST extra as applicable
INCLUDED AND NOT
ACCOMMODATION (as per itinerary)
MEALS (as per itinerary)
From EUR 146 per person per day on double occupancy basis for a minimum of 4 people travelling together.
Seven Stars of Central Europe
Super Car Rental – Europe