4 Nights / 5 Days
A Place which is 2 hours away from Berlin – DRESDEN
This four-nights trip takes you to one of the most beautiful cities in Europe called ‘Dresden’ which combines spectacular architecture with fantastic art collections. It is also called “Florence on the Elbe River.” From the famous buildings like the Royal Castle and the Church of the Lady in Dresden to Leipzig, the city which is home to one of the most famous restaurants of the world – Auerbachs Keller and also the hometown of Johann Wolfgang – Germany’s most famous poet. Leipzig is also known as the “city of Music.”
- Choice of 3*/4*/5* accommodation for 4 nights stay in Dresden including breakfast.
- Three and a half day Indian tour director and guide services.
- Visits and entrances to – the museum at Dresden Castle, Konigstein Fortress, Meissen State Porcelain Manufactory, Albrechtsburg Castle, Wine tour at Wackerbarth Castle, Saxon Switzerland and Leipzig.
- Steamboat or regular boat ride from Dresden-Pillnitz to Dresden’s city centre.
- Three Lunches and three dinners.
- Farewell dinner.
- Transfers – from Dresden airport to hotel, from Dresden to Saxon Switzerland, Meissen, Leipzig and from the hotel to Dresden airport
- Taxes and government charges.
- Anything and everything not mentioned in the inclusions.
INCLUDED AND NOT
ALL DRINKS INCLUDED
LUNCH IN RESTAURANT
ALL TICKETS MUSEUM
< style="color:#ffffff;" class=" center">+91 022 22828208>
< style="color:#ffffff;" class=" center">CALL US>
- Dresden is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. It combines spectacular architecture with fantastic art collections. Thus, it is known as the ‘Florence on the Elbe River’ .
- The Green Diamond also known as “Dresden Green”, the largest natural green diamond in the world is on display at The New Green Vault.
- When the Dresden-based painters Adrian Zingg and Anton Graff hiked through the Elbe Sandstone Mountains in search of beautiful landscapes, it reminded them of their native Switzerland. Thus the name Saxon Switzerland came into existence.
- State Porcelain Manufactory, Meissen is a 300 years old manufactory in Meissen. They have preserved the 300 years old moulds used in manufacturing the Porcelain.