Explore Sofia - Bulgaria
3 Nights / 4 Days
Sofia, the capital and largest city of the Republic of Bulgaria, lies at the foot of popular ski mountain – Vitosha. Ruin-rich Sofia is Europe’s oldest cities. It is the most visited tourist destinations in Bulgaria alongside coastal and mountain resorts. It holds Bulgaria’s largest museum collections, which attracts tourists and students for practical studies. Sofia is relatively close to the capitals of the most Balkan countries – Athens, Bucharest, Zagreb, Ljubljana and Sarajevo.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in 4* hotel (or similar subject to availability).
- Transfer from airport to hotel and from hotel to the airport.
- 3 breakfast, 3 dinners and 1 lunch in Indian restaurants .
- A/c Van or bus with driver for the transfers and tours.
- 2 x 0.5 ml bottles of mineral water in the bus per person per day.
- 1 x 0.5 ml bottle of mineral water in the hotel per person per day.
- Parking fees and road taxes.
- Porterage in the hotels.
- Professional English speaking guide for tours.
- All entrance tickets for the tour objects visited.
- Other meals than mentioned.
- Beverages with meals.
- Personal expenses.
- Optional tours.
- Anything and everything not mentioned or specified in the inclusions.
- GST extra as applicable
INCLUDED AND NOT
ACCOMMODATION (as per itinerary)
MEALS (as per itinerary)
From EUR 138 per person per day based on double occupancy for minimum 4 people travelling together.