France from Behind the Lens
One of the most famous world sportive Summer Events! The arrival for the finishing line of the “Tour” on the Champs-Elysées is “a not to be missed” event for the Parisians, tourists and cycling enthusiasts.
Discover Paris during the Tour de France at the best moments for photography and return home with wonderful photos! All along your stay, the photographer-guide shares with you his professional tricks, reviewing together basic photo principles, specific advanced techniques and field experience tips. The arrival of the Tour de France on the prestigious Champs-Elysées is one of the most famous world sportive Summer Events and is “a not to be missed” event for the Parisians, tourists and cycling enthusiasts. You will be invited to participate in this amazing experience, lived from the inside with VIP access, being at the closest with the riders and teams.
- 3*/ 4* Accommodation as per itinerary (subject to availability) at the time of booking or similar.
- Includes 3 Breakfasts, meals as per itinerary (B= breakfast, L= lunch, D= dinner).
- Photo workshops
- English speaking photo reporter all through the tour
- A technical educational memento given on site
- The accreditations and tickets to circulate freely in VIP areas during the Tour de France arrival on Day 3
- A tour de France – souvenir gift
- Luxury private cruise on the River Seine
- All the visits and activities mentioned in the program
- VIP access to a private luxury party (hors d’oeuvres, Champagne, wine, water included) on Day 3
- Drinks and foodies flowing all day on Day 3 (including Champagne)
- Transfers in private transportation outside Paris
- Emergency assistance 24/7
- Exclusive access to the VIP area on Place de la Concorde: exceptional view, the place to be in the best conditions to shoot the arrival of the Tour de France!
- Luxury privatized cruise on the River Seine during the spectacular lights of late afternoon
- VIP luxury party at night in an incredible mansion house in one of the most beautiful areas of Paris
- Sunset shots of the Eiffel Tower and the Champs-Elysées at the extraordinary “Blue hour”
- An intense learning experience with a renowned professional photo-reporter to realize the best shots and create a real photo reportage
- VIP accreditations to circulate freely in the technical zones and VIP areas where cyclists have a rest and meet their technical teams
- An opportunity for unique and full coverage of the greatest sportive international event
- All flights, excess baggage fees, airport departure taxes and other relevant taxes
- Optional activities and excursions
- Medical, Travel and Baggage Insurance
- Holiday Surcharge
- Porterage at airport and hotels
- Passport and Visa fees
- Anything not specifically quoted in the inclusions
- Personal purchases
- Meals (except dinner on Day 3) and beverages
- Visits or activities not mentioned in the program
- Airport transfers
- GST extra as applicable
INCLUDED AND NOT
TOUR DE FRANCE SOUVENIR
< style="color:;" class=" center">+91 022 22828208>
< style="color:;" class=" center">CALL US>