Gastronomy and Wine Experience
8 Nights/ 9 Days
2N Bordeaux / 1N Arcachon / 1N Biarritz / 1N San Sebastian / 1N Bilbao / 2N La Rioja
France, in Western Europe, encompasses medieval and port cities, tranquil villages, mountains and Mediterranean beaches. Spain, on Europe’s Iberian Peninsula, is really 17 autonomous regions, each with its own geography and culture. The Basque Country is an autonomous community in northern Spain with celebrated cuisine, strong cultural traditions and a distinct language that pre-dates the Romance languages. In this tour, you can enjoy gastronomy and wine experience. This tour includes vineyard and heritage at Saint Emilion, paragliding and sailing at Arcachon, the Basque country gastronomy and golf, surfing at Biarritz, Bilbao city tour and many more.
- 5* accommodation as per itinerary (subject to availability) at the time of booking or similar.
- Includes 8 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches and 8 Dinners, meals as per itinerary (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner).
- All transfers from arrival at the airport in France to airport departure.
- Vineyard and heritage at Saint Emilion
- Paragliding and sailing at Arcachon
- The Basque country gastronomy and golf
- Surfing at Biarritz
- Bilbao city tour
- Hot air balloon at San Sebastian and wine at La Rioja
- Museum of Wine Culture, Beginners’ Wine Tasting Course, Vineyards and Underground Caves tour
- All flights, excess baggage fees, airport departure taxes and other relevant taxes
- Optional activities and excursions
- Medical, Travel and Baggage Insurance
- Holiday Surcharge
- Porterage at airport and hotels
- Passport and Visa fees
- Anything not specifically quoted in the inclusions
- Personal purchases
- GST extra as applicable
INCLUDED AND NOT
ACCOMMODATION (as per itinerary)
MEALS (as per itinerary)
AIRPORT TRANSFERS (as per the itinerary)
Exchange rate as on the day of payment applicable.
< style="color:#ffffff;" class=" center">+91 022 22828208>
< style="color:#ffffff;" class=" center">CALL US>