5 Nights/ 6 Days
5 Nights Paro
This five-night ‘Himalayan Discovery’ package has a relaxed pace, allowing you to see the country’s main cultural highlights
This five-night ‘Himalayan Discovery’ package has a relaxed pace, allowing you to see the country’s main cultural highlights, including the remarkable Taktsang ‘Tiger’s Nest’ Monastery. There is guided hiking and a chance to get into the wilds while also visiting the capital, Thimphu, the centre of government, religion and commerce where traditional Bhutanese ways mingle with modern life, and you can visit museums as well as local markets. This itinerary allows ample time to relax at our luxury lodge, where you can also enjoy an hour-long holistic therapy at COMO Shambhala Retreat, as well as an optional mountain biking excursion.
- Accommodation for 5 nights at Uma by COMO – Paro on full-board basis including picnic lunches during excursion days (excluding beverages).
- Day 1: Arrive in Paro, Check-in hotel and local sightseeing of Paro town.
- Day 2: Visit to the National Museum in Ta Dzong, forest-like monastery of Zurig Dzong, Paro town, Kyichu Lhakhan and Drukgyel Dzong.
- Day 3: Day out at Thimphu, Bhutan’s capital. Visit to main market in Thimphu, National Memorial Chorten, National Institute of Zorig Chusum, Kuensel Phodrang, Royal Textile academy Museum and Folk Heritage Museum.
- Day 4: Drive to Chele La Pass, the highest road pass in Bhutan, striding out along the Edelweiss-covered ridge, visit Kila Nunnery Shedra which is located at the foot of the mountain. Optional bike ride down to Paro Valley or Drive from Chele La Pass to Haa Valley.
- Day 5: Visit to the Taktsang ‘Tiger’s Nest’ Monastery, Bhutan’s important architecture and Paro Valley.
- Four-and-a-half days of privately guided walks taking in the highlights of the Paro and Thimpu Valleys .
- The private services of an experienced English-speaking Bhutanese guide.
- One 60-minute COMO Shambhala body treatment
- Complimentary use of the library, internet, swimming pool, steam room and gym at Uma Paro.
- Complimentary wireless internet at Uma Paro.
- Private airport transfers and transport around Bhutan.
- All Bhutanese government visa and royalty fees, service charge and sales tax.
- All museum and visitor centre entry fees and road permits.
- Complimentary one-hour daily yoga class whilst at Uma Paro (except Sundays).
- All flights, excess baggage fees, airport departure taxes and other relevant taxes.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Anything and everything not specified of mentioned in the inclusions.
INCLUDED AND NOT
ALL DRINKS INCLUDED
LUNCH IN RESTAURANT
ALL TICKETS MUSEUM
< style="color:#ffffff;" class=" center">+91 022 22828208>
< style="color:#ffffff;" class=" center">CALL US>