Lyon to Provence
7 Nights / 8 Days
2N Lyon / 1N Valence / 2N Avignon / 2N Aix-en-Provence
Lyon to Provence is a self-drive tour covering cities such as Lyon, Valence, Avignon, Aix-en-Provence and Marseille. The self-drive tour includes Old city of Lyon, Musee des Confluences, Cite du Chocolat, Palace of the Popes and Saint Benezet Bridge in Avignon, Charming Provencal Market and many more. It also includes a touristic city pass for enjoying the benefit for visits and shopping.
- 3* Accommodation as per itinerary (subject to availability) at the time of booking or similar.
- Includes 7 Breakfasts and 2 Dinners, meals as per itinerary (B= breakfast, L= lunch, D= dinner).
- Entrance fees
- Touristic city pass
- Hotels taxes
- Service charges
- Boat tickets in the Marseille city pass
- Old city of Lyon
- Musee des Confluences
- Cite du Chocolat museum
- Palace of the Popes and Saint Benezet Bridge in Avignon
- Charming Provencal Market
- Paul Cezanne’s paint shop
- MuCEM museum
- Chateau d’If
- All flights, excess baggage fees, airport departure taxes and other relevant taxes.
- All meals and drinks not specified in inclusions.
- Porterage at airport and hotels.
- Items of a personal nature (i.e. internet, curio, laundry, beverages, etc.) unless specifically quoted for above.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Visa fees.
- Optional Tours.
- Anything not specifically quoted in the inclusions.
- Personal expenses
- Services not mentioned in the program
- Airport transfers
- GST extra as applicable
INCLUDED AND NOT
ACCOMMODATION (as per itinerary)
MEALS (as per itinerary)
From EUR 172* per person per day on twin sharing basis, for minimum 2 people travelling together.
Exchange rate as on the day of payment applicable.
- Please check for the price and availability at the time of booking
- The vehicle guided tour of Provence starts from 0800 – 1330 hrs.
- The touristic city pass is valid for usage in Lyon, Aix-en-Provence and Marseille. But for Valence and Avignon, it doesn’t exist.
- SD means Self Drive