An iconic bush camp - intimate and closer to nature
Old Mondoro is a beautiful, small camp in a wonderful location that complements any visit to Zambia. It takes a step back from the complexity and sophistication of many safari camps and focuses instead on providing guests with a more down to earth though no less comfortable or rewarding safari experience. Situated far inside the Park in lovely walking country (miles of open woodland) with great game viewing, Old Mondoro is a great spot especially for elephants, leopards, and seasonal wild dog sightings.
INCLUDED AND NOT
ACCOMMODATION (as per itinerary)
MEALS (as per itinerary)
HOTEL/AIRPORT TRANSFERS (as in inclusions)
- Transfers between Old Mondoro and Jeki airstrip
- Accommodation in four screened-in reed chalets spread out along the Zambezi River and up the Old Mondoro Lagoon
- Beverages (Soft drinks, bottled water, spirits, beer and house wines)
- Professionally-guided game viewing drives (day and night)
- Canoe trips
- Bush walks
- Boat trips
- Angling and daily laundry
- Park/Conservation/Community Fees
- Air/river transfers to/from the Lower Zambezi
- Transfers between Old Mondoro and camps outside the LZNP (USD 100 per person to/from camps within 10 kms of LZNP western boundary)
- Park Angling Permits
- Private guiding
- Gratuities or visa fees
- Lost/broken fishing tackle
- Airport Departure Taxes
- Hotels and meals in Lusaka
- GST extra as applicable
- Rates mentioned are per person per night on twin/double sharing.
- Walks and canoe trips restricted to 12 years and above
- 8 beds for independent travelers in 4 bush chalets.
- Limited availability – USD 100 Park/Conservation/Community Fee Payable on all nights in camps
- Private Fishing Boat and Guide are not available.
- Flight into the Lower Zambezi (Jeki) are subcontracted and available from Lusaka, Mfuwe, Livingstone and other safari areas in Zambia – rates and access fees subject to change and quotes/availability on request.
- All rates are subject to change.
- Communication at Old Mondoro: VHF radio and VSAT internet in camp office (for emergency use only).
- Old Mondoro has a check in time of 1230 hrs and a check out time of 1130 hrs.
- It is essential that comprehensive travel insurance (including Trip Cancellation/Curtailment and Medical Evacuation and Hospitalization) be purchased.
< style="color:#ffffff;" class=" center">+91 022 22828208>
< style="color:#ffffff;" class=" center">CALL US>