Provence Photo Tour
2 Nights/ 3 Days
In the far South of France, between the Alps and the Mediterranean sea, there is a land of Sun, Hills and Valleys, Lavender fields, lovely hilltop Villages and medieval Churches, colourful markets… Welcome in Provence!
From your hotel exceptionally located in the heart of the Luberon, explore the villages built nestled on top of hills, its Castles, narrow streets, shady squares, graceful fountains and artisan’s workshops. Shoot the breathtaking views from the hills over glistening blue seas and endless lavender fields.
All contribute to the warm and gentle lifestyle which dominates here: the Provencal Art de Vivre!
- The Luberon villages through your lens from privileged locations
- An incredible photographic experience shooting the endless Lavender fields
- Suspend time during a photographic visit of the still in activity Sénanque Abbey
- Enjoy a valuable learning experience in an amazing location
- Our photographer-guide will show you the best angles; he will choose the best lights for you… Photo Workshops
- Photo Workshops
- English-Speaking Photo-Reporter all through the tour
- 2 Nights Accommodation on ½ twin/double sharing basis in 3* hotel
- Full Board Meals in typical local restaurants
- All the visits and activities mentioned in the program
- A full day for photos in Avignon : from 85 € / person
- All flights, excess baggage fees, airport departure taxes and other relevant taxes.
- All meals and drinks not specified in inclusions.
- Porterage at airport and hotels.
- Items of a personal nature (i.e. internet, curio, laundry, beverages, etc.) unless specifically quoted for above.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Visa fees.
- Optional Tours.
- Anything not specifically quoted in the inclusions.
INCLUDED AND NOT
ACCOMMODATION (as per itinerary)
MEALS (as per itinerary)
< style="color:#ffffff;" class=" center">+91 022 22828208>
< style="color:#ffffff;" class=" center">CALL US>