4 Nights / 5 Days
Provence is a geographical region and historical province of southeastern France, which extends from the left bank of the lower Rhône River on the west to the Italian border on the east, and is bordered by the Mediterranean Sea on the south. The tour includes Old Papal town, Palais des Papas, Saint Benezet Bridge, Pont du Gard and many more.
- 4* Accommodation as per itinerary (subject to availability) at the time of booking or similar.
- Includes 4 Breakfasts, meals as per itinerary (B= breakfast, L= lunch, D= dinner).
- Visits and transfers as describe in the program
- Entrance fees (Palace of the Popes, St. Benezet Bridge, Aqueduct, Ochre Cliffs)
- Hotels taxes & Service charges
- Transfer from Marseille Airport – Hotel – Marseille Airport.
- Old Papal town
- Palais des Papes
- Saint Benezet Bridge
- Pont du Gard
- All flights, excess baggage fees, airport departure taxes and other relevant taxes.
- All meals and drinks not specified in inclusions.
- Porterage at airport and hotels.
- Items of a personal nature (i.e. internet, curio, laundry, beverages, etc.) unless specifically quoted for above.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Visa fees.
- Optional Tours.
- Anything not specifically quoted in the inclusions.
- GST extra as applicable
INCLUDED AND NOT
ACCOMMODATION (as per itinerary)
MEALS (as per itinerary)
From EUR 2050* per person on twin/double room sharing basis, for minimum 2 people travelling together.
For 6 to 12 persons: From EUR 1040 per person on twin/double room sharing basis.
Exchange rate as on the day of payment applicable.
1st November 2017 to 31st October 2018 (except July due to the Avignon festival)