Why River Cruising
- No sea sickness and worrying about rough seas.
- Unpack once and cruise with relaxed dress code
- Ports are generally in the city centre which means no long ques, transfers or waiting time
- Relaxed pace journey and always something new to see on the either sides of the vessel
- It’s much more intimate – The vessels are much smaller than the ocean cruises, therefore less people and chance for you to make more friends. Also your crew gets to know about you a lot better.
- Most of the cabins have an outside view.
- Most river cruises offer All inclusive packages.
Cruising on Danube and Main
You will cruise on a first class vessel with an elegant and modern atmosphere, enjoying the warm sunbeams on the weather deck. Our chef de cuisine will pamper you with delicious meals in an exclusive and elegant restaurant. Besides a fantastic view, our wellness area offers you a heaven of tranquillity. Maximum 178 pax can be accommodated. Read more…
Cruising on Rhine and Moselle
Here you cruise on a middle class ship whose ambience is inviting and friendly. There are four decks on the vessel including sun deck that offers sufficient seating & loungers to relax equipped with a heated pool. It has a restaurant which serves you varied cuisine with delicious specialties in a cozy atmosphere. The vessel also has a reading corner with books, board games and card games. Maximum 184 pax can be accommodated. Read more…
The departures on the mentioned dates are guaranteed for minimum two people on board.
Call us +91 (022) 22828208 or email us at email@example.com
*Rates mentioned are per person per day for minimum two people travelling together.